No one should face a critical illness alone
Providing personal care management throughout treatment at the leading hospitals in Singapore, PGH ensures the coordination of high-quality treatment, concierge services and logistical arrangements, in-person personal care management and patient advocacy, and offers medical financial management.
End-to-end care management: Personal Care Managers are experienced medical professionals who provide in-person support to the patient and their family throughout their treatment and any recovery time and are supported by the Care Management team behind them.
PGH care management
- Coordinate hospital admissions, medical appointments, and hospital discharge processes
- Assist with visas by providing supporting letters from hospital evidencing medical trip
- Arrange travel and accommodation for period of treatment and recovery in Singapore, including flights, hotels or short-term apartments, and airport greeting and departure
- Provide city orientation and make suitable arrangements for any special dietary, religious or other personal needs
- Accompany patient and their family at the hospital, and check-in during any post-hospital recovery
- Give or facilitate language support and interpretation services
- Ensure patient is informed and understands treatment procedures and options presented
- Advocate for patient and their family’s needs and preferences
- Assist in setting up follow-up care at home
Hospital financial management
Medical financial management, in line with the way in which treatment is funded, such as private insurance or self-financing, to ensure hospital billing is adequate per treatment and avoid overbilling or errors. Preferential pricing for certain top specialists may be available through the network of PGH’s local partner in Singapore.